- This week Dreamlands interviewed Graham Hancock on his new book Supernatural. Even though this has zero to do with the Grail, many of us became Hancock fans after reading Sign and the Seal. After clicking on the link Dreamlands above, hit the listen now link at the upper right hand corner of the page to listen to the interview.
- Monday 30 Oct 06 on Coast to Coast AM; Paranormal researcher and author Rosemary Ellen Guiley discuss her new book, The Encyclopedia of Magic & Alchemy. The book sounds like it would be of benefit to areas of Grail studies.
On the Web:
- Philip Coppens posts an article on his web site that explores the Neapolitan Chapel of Sansevero for all of you who are looking into clues in the symbolism of churches and cathedrals.
- Of general note, The History Channel has a number of Podcasts that you might want to check out. The page has an items segregated by topics and has a search engine.
In the News:
- The mystery of Rosslyn Chapel deepens a little as a light box is “rediscovered” in the Chapel that only is seen on 21 Sept or St. Matthew’s Day. The Scotsman reported on this on 27 Oct 06.
Tip Site of the Week:
- Not being a Catholic, I am not well versused in the patronage, feast days, or back stories of the over 5000 Saints. There are times that the Grail Seeker might need to check out a Saint or two. If you’re in the same boat, check out the Catholic Forum’s Patron Saint Index. This is a searchable database with over 7000 entries that will help cut to the chase when doing research in this area.