Key to the Sacred Pattern

19 August 2007

Grail Seekers Media Watch for the Week Ending 18 Aug 07

Grail Seekers this week:

I think some weeks are destine to insure that you cannot get in touch with the people you wanted to. Maybe next week the moon and stars will align and I’ll be able to chat with some folks I can report about during the week.

On a more positive note this week, I was gifted a frequent flyer ticket by Grail Seeker friend Sonja in Nashville. I’ll be going to Monterey, CA next month to do some metaphorical digging on a something I’ve been working on for a while. Thanks Sonja, you rock!. Also if I have time, I’m going to try to get by the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum in San Jose. I promise to take plenty of pictures and do a piece on that.

On Audio:

Oddly enough there wasn’t anything out there this week that tripped my trigger enough to post in radio land this week.

In the News:

Are the Israelis planning on giving up claims to the Temple Mount as part of the Palestinian peace process?

Find out why ex-MI5 agent David Shayler believes he's the Son of God.

If anyone wants to meet me in this café in Paris on 13 Oct 07, email me.

An intact Etruscan tomb discovered in Italy.

Scottish sacred stones are on display in the Whithorn Museum

A Skara Brae era settlement is found in the Orkneys.

On the Web:

Keith Ranville has come up with a new translation of the Oak Island flagstone.

If you’re in Barcelona and want to find a group of like minded individuals who are interested in Rennes-le-Chateau, click here.

Ever wanted to own a replica of the Ark of the Covenant? This truly means that you can find anything on E-Bay. I should just set up an alert for the Holy Grail… I can see it now, shipped to your house within 3-5 business days add $14.99 if you’d like your name engraved on the bottom of the chalice.

Nothing smokes like a Knight’s Templar Cigar.

Bestinterestonly site explains the roots of Hand Symbolism.

What exactly is the astronomy of astrology?

Blog On:

Templar Globe takes you to Saint John’s Gate in London.

Luis Matos discusses the Shugborough Hall Shepherds at Arcadia decoding efforts.

Taylor Marshall reminds us that Cherubs are not fat babies.

Philip Gardiner leaves us a blog about the Great Pyramid on his My Space page.

Everyone knows I love a good rant about Freemasonry, too bad this isn’t one of them.

Want a tattoo of a Blue Apple, take this picture to your local inker.

The Wicca Man blog posted this video and some photos of Glastonbury Tor and the Chalice Well.

No comments: