Key to the Sacred Pattern

24 March 2008

Grail Seekers Forum Hacked

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this one. Someone took the time and effort to hack the Grail Seekers forum today. I wish I had that kind of time on my hands. For the moment, if you have the forum book marked, don't bother going. Unless of course you want a visual representation of what it's like to be "owned" by a hacker.

I've taken down all the links to the forum on the web site and it will be out of commission until further notice. To all of you who have been participating in the forum , thank you. I have no idea if posts will come back up after the host clears this up. I'll keep everyone posted....

UPDATE: 25 Mar 08: The forum is back in business. Evidently the forum's host worked their mojo and got things up and running again. If you'd like to comment of any number of Grail related topics, or if you're trying to find someone with like interest; the Grail Seekers forum is designed for just that.

No comments: