Key to the Sacred Pattern

17 October 2007

Homeward Bound

Laura and I are sitting at the Edinburgh Airport anxiously waiting for the KLM check in counter to open. Paris and Edinburgh can sure take it out of a person. We should be home later today and I'll have a ton of pictures and stories to post. Thanks to everyone for all the e-mails and words of encouragement while we were on the road. Now to find some coffee and to get rid of this red oversized suitcase we have. It's funny when I travel alone, my suitcase is never this heavy. keep your eyes on the blog later tonight or tomorrow for news from Paris on the 13th and Rosslyn Chapel.

BK & LLK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Brian.

We've got one of those big red suitcases, too.

Now that the airlines are charging for overweight, I ask how heavy it is on the outbound trip. That way I get a fairly good idea about how much stuff I can bring back.

Can't wait to hear how things went.

Best,

Jeff N.