Key to the Sacred Pattern

31 December 2007

Grail Seekers Media Watch ending 31 Dec 07

Grail Seekers this week:

I thought I’d hold off on doing the news until today this week. It seems appropriate to wrap up the year this way. Once again I’d like to thank everyone out there that has been so supportive of my work this year. I can only hope that next year is as interesting and productive as 2007 was.

I ask my wife yesterday what her New Year’s resolutions were. She, rather curtly, informed me that she did not believe in them. How could I have missed that small fact in the years we had been together? Obviously, I don’t listen as well as I should. So guess what my resolution is this year…

Don’t forget to eat your black-eyed peas, cabbage, hog jowl, and any other food that mystically will bring you good luck for the New Year. Myself, I’m going to warm up some haggis and wish I was in Edinburgh for Hogmanay.

On Audio:

Steven Mehler will talk about the waterways beneath Giza's Pyramids on 1 Jan 08 on the Laura Lee show.

Don’t forget to check out the Oopa Loopa Café interview with Michael Cremo which aired on the 27th.

In the News:

The Royston Caves are in trouble of being damaged by truck traffic. Thanks to My Space friend Crint Eastwood for the heads up on this article.

The Kebra Negast is now available in French. Then again if you’re reading this blog you can read English and wouldn’t need a French version would you?

The “Temple” in London starts a four month celebration of the area’s history.

What exactly was the Star of Bethlehem?

Do these standing stones in the UK align with Orion’s Belt?

On the Web:

The Key of Solomon web site explores the temple and seal of the wisest man in the world.

Blog On:

Speculations about Archbishop Michael Lefebvre and the Priory of Zion just simply won’t die.

No comments: